Tuesday, March 3, 2015

when time is - not - of the essence

It was the first time I roamed around the City Center by means of walking, I only flew in a couple of days back.

I called it a day in the showroom and I was going to walk to the nearest bus stop- which is nowhere near - at least not to one where I could get to another bus going home.

I ended up walking aimlessly around the city center and instead of complaining about it I decided to make the most out of the time - so I took photos of the places I came in path with.









The city center is such a beauty to walk around in, I can only imagine how things were like and how beautiful the place was before the devastating earthquake (2011).

I found my bus stop after 4 hours of walking around and stopping at coffee shops for hot chocolates. It was quite a exhausting day - to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment